Sunday, October 22, 2006

SYDNEY IN MY EYES


Sydney is the biggest city and it has the most populous city in Australia. It has many famous and old buildlings , beautiful beaches and a lot of nice parks.
I think the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge are the best place in Sydney because they are famous in the world. There are a lot of nice and beautiful parksin Sydney. For example the Camellia Gardens.
There are four seasons in Sydney , spring, summer,autum and winter. But there are two seasons in North Australia, just wet season and dry season. In Sydney the climate is very comfortable. The average temperature is 24 degrees centigrade.
The traditional food are chips, fish finger and B.B.Q.in the Sydney and the OZ love drink beer. The B.B.Q is the most popular dish in Australia because in Australia the people love make a B.B.Q for family party on the weekend.
The most connon cap in Australia is Akubra. I think here is expensive for living and food because fruits and vegetables are very expensive. Every week I have to pay rent for living. It is more difficult find job in Sydney because a lot of immigrant from everywhere in the world. The big problem is the some people can't speak well English so it is very difficult find a good job .
I have been in Australia since 2003. I can speak Chinese and a little bit English. So I study English at TAFE now because I want to settle dawn in Australia and when my English get well I'll look for a good job. My hobbies are reading and travelling, but now I have to look after my little girl---Reanne. So I like go to parks with my little girl in my free time. My dreams are I hope owm my house in the future and hope visit around the world. I just know a little bit Aborigine word like Uluru, didgeridoo.






No comments: